This replica 50 Cal. bullet replaces your dull worthless radio antenna with a splash of #badassness, is that a word? Yes, how else do you explain the 50 Cal. Antenna on your F-150 to your friends? Get yours while supplies last and don't be that guy without one.
#UnapologeticallyAmerican . Even if the patriot in you isn't screaming I need one of these I'm sure that, "I'm a bada$$" part of you is.
- Be Unapologetically American.
- This Aluminum Bullet Antenna has the same dimensions as a real 50 Caliber bullet. Note: But it will not work in your firearm! You would have to through it at someone to do damage and we don't recommend that.
- Installs in a Minute - Simply install the Bullet Antenna on your F-150 by unscrewing your existing antenna and screwing this in place.
- All Hardware Included - Comes with the necessary hardware and also includes the required allen wrenches for installation.
- Premium Materials - Stainless hardware and solid 6061 Aluminum bullet with Hard Anodize Matte Black finish that will not chip or fade.
- Car Wash Safe - Not that we really have to add this but someone asked... How can you wreck this in a car wash?
- Fits 1997 to Current F-150's.
- Notice - Sometimes looking good isn't practical but it feels damn good so we do it anyway. With that said I have to add: "This antenna may reduce your radio signal in certain locations".